The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes. The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska … (full long text on wikipedia).
Also on wikipedia:
HAARP Technology on Google: Images-search, Google News-search, Google Book-seaarch, on Google Video-search (medium duration), and Google Video-search (long duration), Google Blog-search, Google Discussions-search, and Web-search.
2 videos on YouTube:
- en français: HAARP High-frequency Active Auroral Research Armes Secrètes, 44.28 min;
- in english: UFOTV Presents…: Holes In Heaven? – HAARP and Advances In Tesla Technology, 52.48 min – and UFO TV on YouTube.
- MK-ULTRA and Academia – Part1-5 : Academic and University collusion with MK-ULTRA and the CIA – 5 part essay – 1938;
- MK-ULTRA and Academia – Part 2: Mode of contracting between academia and MK-ULTRA in torture research – 1953;
- MK-ULTRA and Academia – Part 3: Names of academics and universities who colluded with MK-ULTRA – 1953 … and also the special case of Dr. Ewen Cameron.