already posted on two others of my blogs, but receiving each a fake virus-warning by an Antivirus Programm (there is no virus, only someone not liking this text), here I publish it again: Read the rest of this entry »
Archive for the 'my comment' Category
in english and german:
- Railroad Crossings Of The South, 28.57 min, uploaded by TrainmanKight, Nov 21, 2012;
- Luxury Trains of the World: The Imperial Express, from Berlin to Rheingau, 56.06 min, uploaded by Handsein, April 2013;
- Doc: The Japanese Bullet Train Shinkansen, 48.32 min, uploaded by divdocuchannel, Feb 11, 2013;
- Trains of the Midwest (with music), uploaded by TrainmanKight, May 7, 2013, with CN and railroad radio:
Trains of the Midwest, 53.42 min,
Trains of the Midwest Extra, 38.42 min:
- Mit dem Bus von Freiburg nach Shanghai, via Seidenstrasse, 74 Tage und mehr als 17′000 km, von Busfahrer83 2010 hochgeladen (Webseite: auf den Traumstrassen der Welt):
Vorbericht Landesschau SWR, 3.40 min,
Start am 15.4.10 in Freiburg, 2.30 min;
- Nächste Ausfahrt Shanghai, von maik z hochgeladen:
Teil 1/2, 14.53 min,
Teil 2/2, 14.22 min;
- Interview SWR von Unterwegs mit Heidi Bisang, 3.15 min;
- Bergfahrt, 12.31 min, von BUS TV am 12. Oktober 2010 hochgeladen.
Cinderella 1997: Full Movie, 88.08 min, uploaded by Oxein, July 17, 2012;
Snow White and Seven Dwarfs, 83.11 min, uploaded by tan elmer, April 10, 2012;
Alice in Wonderland, 75.16 min, uploadede by Levani Turdziladze, May 9, 2013;
Pink Panther Cartoons: Non Stop 2 hours HD, 119.59 min, uploaded by SuperRetrobox, July 1, 2013;
The Magic Riddle – 1991 FULL, 89.39 min, uploaded by TheMagicRiddle, Feb 13, 2012.
14 videos uploaded by facdevEIU, April-May 2011. Tim Wise discusses issues of race and privilege:
Part 01, 9.55 min; Part 02, 9.59 min; Part 03, 9.59 min; Part 04, 9.43 min; Part 05, 9.48 min; Part 06, 9.40 min; Part 07, 9.23 min; Part 08, 9.36 min; Part 09, 9.48 min; Part 10, 9.27 min; Part 11, 9.32 min; Part 12, 9.36 min; Part 13, 9.18 min; Part 14, 6.13 min.
Aus Zinsfrei.de/über uns: … “Wenn jemand ein Problem erkannt hat und nichts zur Lösung des Problems beiträgt, ist er selbst ein Teil des Problems.” (Indisches Sprichwort).
Published on ZNet, by Stephen Lerner and Saqib Bhatti, April 25, 2013.
There are two economic stories unfolding in the United States. One is that the stock market is soaring and the super-rich are again getting richer. The very people who caused the 2008 financial collapse have seen their wealth and power grow even greater. At an investor conference in February, JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon even bragged: We actually benefit from downturns … // Read the rest of this entry »
Webpage Forbidden Archeology: the Hidden History of the Human Race, by Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson (… over 900 pages, over 200,000 copies sold and translations in more than 13 languages …);
the book on amazon;
a video on YouTube: Forbidden Archeology – Secret Discoveries of Early Man – Full Feature, 48.22 min, uploaded by UFOTVstudios, Oct. 25, 2010; Read the rest of this entry »
For years, Europe’s young have grown increasingly furious as the euro crisis has robbed them of a future. The emergence of Beppe Grillo’s party in Italy is one of the results – and is just the latest indication that disgust towards European politics is widespread. Read the rest of this entry »
The movie industry is increasingly shifting toward Asia, especially China, striking fear in the hearts of Hollywood studio executives. The two cultures are about to clash at the Berlin International Film Festival, which opens with the Chinese epic film “The Grandmaster” by Wong Kar-wai … //
… Asian Film Market Gains Financial Weight: Read the rest of this entry »
… and from our own governments – Published on Current Concerns, by Karl Müller, Nov. 19, 2012.
(All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development … International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Article 1)
… We might congratulate Barack Obama on his re-election, but also make clear what we request:
We might demand that Europe – committed to the truth – reappraises its history since the Second World War. Most recently, a research assistant of the European United Left in the European Parliament, Andreas Wehr (“Die Europäische Union”, ISBN 978-3-89438-498-2), made such an attempt, and came to the conclusion that what later became the European Union had never been a European project but a US American one. And that it had not been intended to secure peace in Europe, but was established mainly in order to enforce US economic and US financial interests more effectively. Read the rest of this entry »
Sunday review by Cas Mudde and Cristobal Rovira Kaltwasser – Published on Labour Uncut, by Anthony Painter, Nov. 25, 2012.
… Cas Mudde and Cristobal Rovira Kaltwasser take a look at the impact and nature of populism in their important new work, Populism in Europe and the Americas. In this edited volume, experts look at Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, Mexico, Austria, Venezuela, Peru, and Slovakia. They might well have added the tea party in the US and euroscepticism in the UK for they define populism as a battle between “the pure people” and “corrupt elites”. Read the rest of this entry »
siehe mein Kommentar am Ende des gestrigen Beitrages zur Organspende.
find the last entry on this story: ECOSOC status – the end …
… folgender Brief einer österreichischen Lehrerin.
Mein Kommentar: einverstanden.
Tax the Rich or Privatize the State? – Published on Global Research.ca, by Shamus Cooke, August 27, 2012.
The Great Recession and its possible continuance has brought the issue of privatization to the forefront of American politics. But most Americans aren’t even aware that this debate is happening, because the media and politicians aren’t using the word “privatization;” instead less threatening substitutes are used to ram through a corporate agenda that aims to massively transform public resources into corporate profit. Read the rest of this entry »
Watch these videos:
- Tibetans torn between spiritual authority and political necessity, 17.26 min, published on The Real News Network TRNN, (also on YouTube).
- Tibetan protest 11.08.2012 by Streetparade in Zürich, Switzerland, 0.29 min, on YouTube, uploaded by Tenzin Mingyur Dochenchog /sherabnyinje, August 13, 2012: As organized by Tibetan Youth Association Europe we followed the first time ever invited Chinese Lovemobile (with respect to our chinese bro`s & sis`s) at Streetparade in Zürich on 11. Aug 2012. We are not against the Chinese people. We are against the Hard Liners and their brutal rule over Tibet. We are quite sure that sooner or later the Truth will prevail …
- Video: Wave of Tibetan Self-Immolations Spreads Through Sichuan, 3.27 min, on TRNN, August 21, 2012: … Many Tibetan youths are distancing themselves from the non-violent precepts of Buddhism preached by the Dalai Lama and now believe that Tibet’s independence from China must be won by taking up arms (also on YouTube).
Toxic powder used to contaminate air in girls’ classrooms, leaving scores of students unconscious in Takhar province – Published on Al Jazeera, Source: Agencies, May 24, 2012. (Linked with Videos and texts about Afghanistan).
More than 120 schoolgirls and three teachers have been poisoned in the second attack in as many months in Afghanistan blamed on conservative radicals in the country’s north, Afghan police and education officials have said. Read the rest of this entry »
Published on Revolting Europe, by staff, May 4, 2012.
… In 2007 the collective vote for the radical left – comprising the New Anti Capitalist Party’s Besancenot, the Workers’ Struggle’s Laguiller, the Workers’ Party’s Schivardi and the Communist Party’s Buffet – was 3.3 million. This time it was 4.6 million, or a rise of 39%. Read the rest of this entry »
auf YouTube zusammengelesen: Read the rest of this entry »
Just in time for Protest Spring, AlterNet launches a 5-Part Series – Received by e-mail, From: Don Hazen, Date: 02/04/2012
As many of us know, American corporations have not been working for the 99%. Yet the dysfunctional relationships between the private and public sectors, between workers and executives, and between corporate goals and those of the broader society, get little attention in the media.
A new 5-part series will change this. Read the rest of this entry »
à propos du judaisme et du zionisme – regardez cette vidéo, 5.09 minutes, dans Dailymotion.com.
Some simple, radical demands are needed to mobilise people towards a geniune left alternative says James Bloodworth – (But first my comments:
- only total transparency helps, public ownership could make this a bit easier, but nothing is guaranteed.
- because quickly we have to accept some ‘not freedom’ situations, means, the real question is:
- how do we accept freedom with real, efficient control by all, not only by representatives who again can be bought …
- … for me the only important choice to be made … by a public consultation) …
January 13, 2012 – Show air times (US time zones):
- 11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern
- and 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern
Published on The Globe and Mail, Canada, by Tavia Grant, Dec. 30, 2011.
Ten years ago this month, an English economist coined the term “BRICs” to describe four fast-growing, dynamic countries he believed would transform the global economy: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Read the rest of this entry »
watch this video, 24.42 min., published on YouTube, put by Al Jazeera, December 29, 2011: What will the reclusive communist state look like under the rule of Kim Jong-il’s younger son, Kim Jong-un? With guests: Stephanie Kleine-Ahlbrandt, North East Asia project director for the International Crisis Group; and Larry Jagan, Asia expert.
Published on Progress online, by Hopi Sen, December 19, 2011.
… On the day of his death, we should look past the accounts of his life, the real and the imagined legend, and focus instead on those for whom the myth was created, and for whom the truth had, at all costs, to be kept. Read the rest of this entry »
Regardez ces vidéos, publiés sur YouTube, par Franck Lepage:
- La langue de bois, 5,30 min, Uploaded by ContrepointsOrg on 14 Nov 2011;
- Inculture(s) – L’école, 4.34 min, Uploaded by funambulants on 21 Jul 2010;
- Education national, éducation populaire et le travail, 13.06 min, Uploaded by sldinconnu on 11 Jul 2011;
- Interview en vidéo, janvier 2011. Read the rest of this entry »
Auf Tagesschau.SF.tv, 17. Dezember 2011.
Zwei Monate nach dem Tod von Muammar al-Gaddafi hat der UNO-Sicherheitsrat die Sanktionen gegen die libysche Zentralbank und die Auslandsbank aufgehoben. Damit steht der Weg für die Freigabe von Dutzenden Milliarden Dollar an die neue libysche Führung offen. Read the rest of this entry »